Promotional terms & conditions 3 year warranty:
- The 3-year warranty promotion will run from September 1, 2022 (subsequently: Action) and is offered by SARIS Aanhangers B.V., situated: Metaalweg 7, 5527 AE Hapert in the Netherlands, subsequently described as SARIS. Trailers that have been purchased before the abovementioned date will not be eligible.
- The extended warranty period from two to three years is applicable for all SARIS trailers that have been sold after the September 1, 2022. This warranty is valid when the trailer is registered through our online warranty form and can only be obtained by agreeing to receive the SARIS newsletter. This form must be filled out within four weeks after the purchase of the trailer. Overdue, inaccurate or incomplete registrations are restricted from participation. The warranty period starts on the day of purchase and the warranty only comes into force if a proof of purchase is shown. This proof of purchase must reveal the date of purchase, the chassis number of the trailer and the name of the dealer. SARIS reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to exclude and/or delete entries without any furhter explanation. By participating, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by our privacy statement. All registrations will become property of SARIS.
- SARIS reserves the right to amend or cancel the Action as well as the corresponding terms and conditions.
- The Action and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law.
- From June 1, 2018, there was an equivalent promotion, known as a 2+1 year warranty. This extra year of warranty remains valid for any trailer that has been correctly registered in the previous promotion period.
- For cases that are not covered by these terms and conditions, SARIS reserves the right to take unilateral decisions. Participants of the Action must conform to these decisions.
- No correspondence will be entered regarding this Action. In participating in the Action, you agree to the abovementioned terms and conditions.
- The content of these terms and conditions are subject to error or misprints. SARIS accepts no liability arising from these printing errors, mistakes and changes.